Featured post

You Are Here

The human mind is such a peculiar thing. It stores so many different things, from the most useful to the most useless; from memories to fac...

Thursday 3 March 2016

Semi-Normal

Soooo. It has been a while now, hasn't it?


I'm not sure if I should be apologizing for this or not, since I'm not sure if anyone even follows my posts on here, though there has been a considerable increase in the page views since the last time I posted on here. I'm not sure how people come across this blog since there are literally more posts on here than there are followers, but that's not to say that I'm complaining about it. If anything, it just makes me feel prouder of what little material I've posted on here. As always, I hope it's helped at least one person get through a particularly tough time in their life.



Anyway, it's been a mixed bag of a year so far. We're only three months into the year, & already there has been a myriad of situations & emotions that's flooded through my way. Of course, not all of them were good, but not all of them were bad either. Mostly, it's just been alright. I suppose that's particularly down to me being ridiculously busy for all of the three months so far. There have rarely been days where I've had time to sit & really think about things & situations in my life; the only time that I've ever really had has been the considerably long journeys from the uni to home.



I've done things that have made me feel rather good, happy, & proud of myself. That in itself is a rather great achievement for me, considering how much 2015 was dominated by lows & downsides. It's been good so far (touch wood!), & I hope it continues to be that way. I also hope to overcome this general laziness &/or busy-ness & write more often. There have been so many times where I've thought about writing a blog post down, about something interesting or exciting thing that has happened to me, but I've just simply been way too tired or overworked to sit down & muster up the energy to jot down all the information in a somewhat readable & coherent manner.



However, hopefully, this tiny little problem will be fixed soon, & I'll be able to get back into writing once again on here, simply because I absolutely love it. So hopefully, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've written what I think. What do YOU think?